Introducing the new Rubber Side Down Classic Hemp Cap to our range, the cap to wear when you want to look stylish and make it look easy at the trails.
The Classic Hemp Cap is a premium 5 panel snapback and comes in a black and white colour option. Both styles have the full Rubber Side Down logo in 3D embroidered stitching across the front of the cap.
At Rubber Side Down we strive to design the best MTB apparel in the market with a focus on ethical and sustainable manufacturing.
Why do we choose hemp?
- Environment - the farming of hemp for the purposes of creating fabric has a relatively low environmental impact compared to other fabrics. Hemp uses about half the amount of water and can yield 200-250% more fibre in the same land area compared to the growing of cotton.
- Durable – hemp has up to 3 times the tensile strength of cotton.
- Moisture wicking - hemp is naturally moisture wicking and can absorb up to 20% of its own weight and still feel dry.
- Mould resistance - hemp has a natural resistant to mould, mildew, salt water and rotting. This is ideal when wearing clothing in hot and humid conditions.
- UV protection - hemp is known to have the highest resistance to ultraviolet light compared to other natural fabrics and offers protection from the sun.
- Biodegradable - Hemp is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
Grab your Classic Hemp Cap while stocks last!